As a company dedicated to crafting and manufacturing quality western buckles and jewelry, Montana Silversmiths is always looking for career-focused professionals who are knowledgeable and experienced in manufacturing, customer service, sales and marketing.
About Our Lifestyle
Located in Columbus Montana we operate our business in the beautiful Stillwater Valley with plenty to offer adventure seekers. We sit at the base of the Beartooth Mountains and enjoy breathtaking views everyday! The winters paint beautiful snow capped peaks, perfect for a day on the ski slopes up at Red Lodge, only a short drive away. The Beartooths become our playground in the spring, summer and fall with access to spectacular hiking and camping trips. The Stillwater River is a gold mine for anglers wishing to float the river on summer afternoons. Our facilities sit on the banks of the Yellowstone River and it wouldn't be out of place to tuck a rod and reel in your car in the morning before heading to work. Who knows, you may just want to wet a line before heading home that evening.
Billings Montana is just a quick drive and beautiful commute with access to great shopping, restaurants, and community activities. And if it's a better quality of life you are looking for, look no further. Billings is located somewhere between "Open Space and Western Place". Billings offers great healthcare, diverse educational opportunities, arts and culture. Billings connects you to true Montanans who share our values and western way of life - people who look you in the eye, shake your hand, and say "Welcome Home".
Join Our Team
We're always looking for new talent!
Send resume to [email protected], upload below, or call 406-322-6030
Montana Silversmiths is an EOE
All future company success depends on the Associate of Product Development to effectively implement and lead the product development process. This role serves as the hub between design, sales, marketing and the USA, Mexico and Asian factories. This role also ensures the overall quality of each item as well as ensuring that each item meets financial guidelines.
- Monitor and drive calendar milestone dates to completion while actively identifying and communicating delays or bottlenecks that effect calendar & schedule, both internally and with outside vendors
- Assist in Quarterly assortment review with sales and marketing
- Partner with Columbus factory and sourced factories to maximize production efficiencies of new product through creative problem solving, and creative thinking.
- Effectively communicate with factories to ensure accurate and efficient sampling and production phases of stock and custom items
- Ensure all factories are aware of product and quality specifications
- Pricing strategy to ensure overall catalog compliance of financial goals
- Ensure proper item set up to ensure effective forecasting and sales launch
- Analyze product line effectiveness, impact, and profitability
- Build and manage packaging requirements for each item
- Product training of sales, customer service, and marketing to drive revenue
- Communicate quality issues to factories and ensure effective resolution
Cross Functional Team Support
- Participate in cross-functional team consisting of design, marketing, sales, customer service, operations, finance, and IT to ensure successful launches of each catalog
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or minimum or equivalency of 3+ years business experience in project management or development.
- Ability to maximize and leverage internal resources to meet plan objectives
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and across multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines while still paying attention to details and executing flawlessly
- Outgoing and Confident in speaking with team members of all levels.
- A fast learner, able to take direction and quickly learn new procedures, tools, processes, and products
- Results-driven, focused, and analytical. Outstanding follow-up, organization, and time management skills
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Experience with Excel required, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator preferred.
Montana Silversmiths is an equal opportunity employer and will make selection decisions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. For government record keeping purposes, you may choose to identify your race, ethnicity, and/or gender when responding. Montana Silversmiths is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please see the full job posting here for more information.