Domestic Shipping (shipping to the United States)
Shipping Rates are as follows (in US Dollars), based on order total, after discount and before sales tax:
|Free||Economy - 7 to 10 Business Days (AK and HI may take slightly longer)|
|$12.99||Standard - 4 to 6 Business Days|
|$19.99||Express - 2 to 3 Business Days|
|$29.99||Overnight - 1 to 2 Business Days|
Orders are generally shipped from our warehouse between (1) one business day to (5) five business days. Custom orders are made to order and delivery is 4 to 6 weeks from order date.
Orders received after 12 pm Mountain Time will be shipping the following day.
International Shipping (including Canada)
We have partnered with FedEx Cross Border to service our customers Worldwide for value-added service to save you time, money and ensure your shipment is correct! This means your package will travel to their facility in California first, and then ship to you. You will be provided an international shipping tracking number that will take effect once it is received at the California facility.
Your shipping rates will be automatically calculated based on weight and size during checkout.
FedEx Cross Border (in coordination with Montana Silversmiths) is responsible for all billing and shipping related to your international order. Here's how to place an International Order:
- Select your items and add them to your shopping cart and click Proceed to Checkout
- In checkout, you may checkout as a guest or register for an account (this allows you to check your order history and save addresses).
- In checkout, fill out your billing and shipping information, select your shipping method then select next. You will be automatically transferred to FedEx Cross Border Secure International Checkout page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
- Upon completion of your order, FedEx Cross Border will charge your credit card for the entire purchase. You will receive your order confirmation directly from FedEx Cross Border containing your Unified FedEx Cross Border order number.
- FedEx Cross Border will process your order (including billing and shipping) and guarantee delivery.