Consumer Hotline: 855-358-5002 | [email protected]
Online pricing is for retail purchases made through montanasilversmiths.com only, and does not represent prices or policies offered through independent dealers.
Domestic Shipping (shipping to the United States)
Enjoy free standard shipping when you place your order of $50.00 or more at www.montanasilversmiths.com. Valid for lower 48 United States delivery addresses.
Hawaii and Alaska shipping addresses may only ship out via two-day or overnight shipping to allow air freight.
Shipping Rates are as follows (in US Dollars), based on order total, after discount and before sales tax:
|Order Total||Standard (Ground)
|Up to $49.99||$9.99||$19.95||$29.95|
|$50.00 and up||Free||$19.95||$29.95|
Orders are generally shipped from our warehouse between (1) one business day to (5) five business days.
We recognize that Montana Silversmiths products are often attached with a high level of sentimental value. For that reason, all our packages are shipped via UPS with tracking and insurance.
UPS ships on business days. So as an example, overnight orders that are shipped on Monday morning should arrive on Tuesday. Overnight orders shipped on Friday morning will arrive on Monday. Orders shipped in the afternoon will take an extra day, so as an example orders shipped Monday afternoon will arrive on Wednesday.
International Shipping (including Canada)
We have partnered with FedEx Cross Border to service our customers Worldwide for value-added service to save you time, money and ensure your shipment is correct!
Your shipping rates will be automatically calculated based on weight and size during checkout.
FedEx Cross Border (in coordination with Montana Silversmiths) is responsible for all billing and shipping related to your international order. Here's how to place an International Order:
- Select your items and add them to your shopping cart and click Proceed to Checkout
- In checkout, you may checkout as a guest or register for an account (this allows you to check your order history and save addresses).
- In checkout, fill out your billing and shipping information, select your shipping method then select next. You will be automatically transferred to FedEx Cross Border Secure International Checkout page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
- Upon completion of your order, FedEx Cross Border will charge your credit card for the entire purchase. You will receive your order confirmation directly from FedEx Cross Border containing your Unified FedEx Cross Border order number.
- FedEx Cross Border will process your order (including billing and shipping) and guarantee delivery.
Montana Silversmiths team will be your contact for customer service. We can be reached by phone at (406) 322-4555 or by email at [email protected]