Explore Montana Silerversmith’s hand-crafted ring collection, each beautiful piece made to complement your every outfit and outing. With striking statement rings and on-trend fashion rings, you’ll be sure to find the perfect ring that fits you to a “T” and makes a dazzling statement.
Make Sure and Measure
Before you decide on your perfect ring, there’s a few things to consider. First things first, make sure to measure the intended finger you plan to wear your ring on. Measure your finger when your hands are free from swelling and excessive movement and are true to size. Lastly, determining ring sizes can be hard due to larger knuckles. Pick a size that allows for wiggle room to ensure a comfortable fit but won’t slip off.
The Silversmith’s Tip: Measure a ring you already have!
Measure your finger
- Begin by cutting out a piece of paper that is approximately 3/4-inch wide and 4 inches long.
- Wrap the paper around the base of the chosen finger, and mark where the paper connects. The length of the paper you measured in millimeters is the circumference of your finger.
- Once you determine this measurement, use our conversion chart to find the corresponding ring size.
- Additionally, if the size of your finger below the knuckle drastically differs in size from the knuckle itself, consider measuring your knuckle as well. Then, choose a size that falls more in the middle of these two measurements.
Print Out Our Paper Ring Sizer
- Before you print the guide, make sure your print scale is set to 100 percent, then cut the rule.
- The “fit to page” box should be left unchecked in order to get an accurate measurement from the printout and wrap on your finger.
- Place the ring on the circles of the ring sizing guide until you find the size that.